The Benefits of Joining Kitchen Commons
- Access resources, tools and support for your community kitchen & food justice projects.
- Receive discounts on Kitchen Commons special events and classes
- Network and broaden relationships, build capacity, stay informed about activities and projects, and participate in and support the Kitchen Commons mission and vision (see below.)
- Kitchen Commons Membership Swag! (logo aprons, oven mitts…)
Responsibilities as a Kitchen Commons Member
- Elect the Board of Directors. Each member has one vote, with organizations designating one representative for the purpose of voting.
- Make a good faith effort to actively participate in Kitchen Commons events and projects in whatever ways are a good fit for you. To vote for the board, we ask that you’ve attended at least one event in the past 12 months.
- Support the organization as you’re able, by volunteering, donating funds or ingredients, and/or helping to make connections to community resources to further our mission and vision.
- Keep Kitchen Commons informed of any changes in contact information.
- Abide by the bylaws and policies and decisions of the organization and the board.
To learn more and get involved, submit an interest form.